SURVEY / INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR TATTOO LOVERS
1. How often do you get tattoos?
2. How many tattoos do you currently have?
3. How do you decide on a particular tattoo?
4. What comes to mind when you think about getting a tattoo? Why?
5. How does seeing a virtual tattoo on your body help you make a decision to get that tattoo?
6. How does connecting with fellow tattoo enthusiasts play in your tattoo decision making? Why?
7. What do you want to know about the artist who is going to put on your tattoo before your visit? Why?
8. Which of the following features would you find useful in a tattoo app? Why?
9. How do you use apps or websites in helping with the process of getting a tattoo? Any particular successful cases or frustrating ones? Why?
10. How often do you regret getting a tattoo after the fact? Why?
11. Do you wish you had done more research when you regret? What kind of research?
12. Describe your last tattoo experience?
SURVEY / INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR TATTOO ARTISTS
1. What is the name of your shop? Or of you?
2. What comes to mind when you think about giving a tattoo? Why?
3. Describe your last tattoo experience?
4. Approximately how many customers do you currently have?
5. How do you acquire customers?
6. What type of information would you need from someone before you give them a tattoo? How do you collect that information now?
7. How do you use apps or websites in helping with the process of scheduling a tattoo? Any particular successful cases or frustrating ones? Why?
8. Where and how do you get tattoo inspiration now?
9. Would you like to talk to the customer before their visit for their tattoos? Why?
10. Where would you normally showcase your work? Online or galleries? What are your pain points in using these channels?
11. Which of the following features would you find useful in a tattoo app for artists? Why?
12. Would you like to know about other artists’ designs and their shop locations?